ab first page ko kal iska name bhi lagadungi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ab first page ko kal iska name bhi lagadungi🤣
wow welcome 🥳🥳
mai toh bahut hi peeche hu😭sath banege stunners🥳🥳🥳
Heads up guys, I know nothing about BB toh half the time nahi full the time I’m going to be clues but it’s great to be here with you all.
Thank you so much Aisha. 🤗❤️
mai toh bahut hi peeche hu😭
Koi nhi app bhi ban jao gi jald
yaha ajkal BB kam hi HOTA hai🤣🤣🤣 BB start hoga tabhi will start gossiping about that🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Heads up guys, I know nothing about BB toh half the time nahi full the time I’m going to be clues but it’s great to be here with you all.
Thank you so much Aisha. 🤗❤️
Just have fun here🤣
Nice to see you kifah🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Heads up guys, I know nothing about BB toh half the time nahi full the time I’m going to be clues but it’s great to be here with you all.
Thank you so much Aisha. 🤗❤️
Welcome 🤗
Hum tujhe bhi bnadenge😈mai toh bahut hi peeche hu😭
Thank you luv. 🤗❤️
yaha ajkal BB kam hi HOTA hai🤣🤣🤣 BB start hoga tabhi will start gossiping about that🤣
Just have fun here🤣
Nice to see you kifah🤗
Humney apna biggboss khola hai yahan 😂