Incase u guys didn't know already!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5216361/new-bts-raat-ka-nasha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Incase u guys didn't know already!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5216361/new-bts-raat-ka-nasha
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Incase u guys didn't know already!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5216361/new-bts-raat-ka-nasha
Kv just likes to tease us!!! Okay so there are these lights and night shift !!! Another night scene
okay can’t take this 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Lol Will accept on one condition, if you set me up w someone as hot as shaurya .. phir chalega 🤣😂🔥
Okay I will set you up.
Just a problem. Where do I get the guy from?
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Incase u guys didn't know already!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5216361/new-bts-raat-ka-nasha
lol i've been stuck on his previous story that i didn't even bother going forward 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Incase u guys didn't know already!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5216361/new-bts-raat-ka-nasha
Somebody tell me what are we going to get. I can't keep calm. I can't
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Okay I will set you up.
Just a problem. Where do I get the guy from?
🤣🤣
jhank na padega idhar udhar 🤣
Thank you!!! ❤️Originally posted by: wamavasant
This looks so professional
Delicious ❤️ dekh ke hi muh mein paani aa rha hai
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol i've been stuck on his previous story that i didn't even bother going forward 🤣
so will we see him in no jacket ...w just that white tee...at night!? in a night scene!?
chal im ready for it.
You clearly are in love with me. Ain't you?
he prolly went to go take his shirt off 👀so will we see him in no jacket ...w just that white tee...at night!? in a night scene!?