😆
Seriously, I was like kiske liye glass me paani leke jaa rahe ho? Who asked for it?
Khud ke liye hain toh tray me leke kyun jaana.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
😆
Seriously, I was like kiske liye glass me paani leke jaa rahe ho? Who asked for it?
Khud ke liye hain toh tray me leke kyun jaana.
welcome
Roz roz apna observation bataya karo achha lagta hai padhke
After toxic tea , we are being treated to toxic romance 🤣
Sure Sure my pleasure
Originally posted by: Magnifique
After toxic tea , we are being treated to toxic romance 🤣
Tea nahi hai to romance dikhana padega na
I'd take toxic romance over tea anyway. I've almost forgotten everything about toxic tea and the maker.
Originally posted by: Magnifique
I'd take toxic romance over tea anyway. I've almost forgotten everything about toxic tea and the maker.
Didi free thoughts