Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am not completely happy with this half a** family room safaai that happened in the episode. We need some REAL good safaai. Bathroom. Or you know. Bridge 👀
I will forever be stuck in the bathroom. Waiting for a shower to randomly start and they get caught under the water 👀
these two and shower romance 🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: infinitie
I want the first MU about the riots cleared before more MUs! I can't handle a series of unsolved MUs
Yes, I don't know how she is going to find out at this point I have given up all hopes of the ACP saying anything. I think its going to be Shaurya's motor mouth that's running on jealousy snd frustration these days 😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Good i want her to remain oblivious let her realize slowly i would love shaurya pinning to get anokhi's attention and dropping hints 🤣
🤣🤣
We all love and live to see Shaurya tadapofy 🤣
SHE IS SO PROUD OF HERSELF 🤣 what a bae i love her!!!
aag I’m telling you. Aag laga denge donoOriginally posted by: infinitie
these two and shower romance 🔥🔥🔥
these two are still stuck in the car?! Kuch toh hai 🤔😂
Originally posted by: infinitie
SHE IS SO PROUD OF HERSELF 🤣 what a bae i love her!!!
Karan always pranks her😆. First time she pranks him.😆.She should be proud🤣.poor girl😆.she is so cute yaar❤️