Vendam akka twitter pathala kuliyala viladhel velliya varamudiyadhu so much toxic and immature 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Vendam akka twitter pathala kuliyala viladhel velliya varamudiyadhu so much toxic and immature 😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
^^This is the reason I want you to watch this.
I know what your trying to do not gonna work I won't watch
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Please watch. This is a way to get famous.
Sexyaloo...tum toh aloo ki tarha chha rahi ho Twitter pe.
🤣 🤣
Jab Angre kaam krne ke mood me aaya Vansh kaam se dur rehne laga😆
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Vendam akka twitter pathala kuliyala viladhel velliya varamudiyadhu so much toxic and immature 😆
Teriyum da
Inneki Romba kadupu ethitaanga,adnaala teriyatanamaa account open paniten inneki afternoon.
Avangalku doppelganger ridz daan venumaa😠.So,Open pani 4-5 tweets potutu tirumbavum velilla vanduthen.
😆