hawww didi ki tarah mujhe taunt maarahi hai kya mujhe free wala sasta article nahi chahiye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hawww didi ki tarah mujhe taunt maarahi hai kya mujhe free wala sasta article nahi chahiye
Originally posted by: notaquitter
It was a general statement after the past few days . I wish if ppl don’t watch our show to not comment on it
Just to start a Twitter war
i agree.. waha pe bahut zyaada negativity hai... there people dont respect others POV..isiliye zyaada tak main sirf dekhto hoon..padti hoon par comment nay karthi jab tak muje bahut zyaada gussa naa aajaati kisi tweet pe 😆
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
hawww didi ki tarah mujhe taunt maarahi hai kya mujhe free wala sasta article nahi chahiye
pehle se pata tha tujhe 😉
HEY I JUST SAW HER CLIP ON YOUTUBE. I AM PEPPER POTS, I AM PEPPER POTS. DON'T MAKE ANYONE ELSE PEPPER POTS. I AM PEPPER POTS
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
i agree.. waha pe bahut zyaada negativity hai... there people dont respect others POV..isiliye zyaada tak main sirf dekhto hoon..padti hoon par comment nay karthi jab tak muje bahut zyaada gussa naa aajaati kisi tweet pe 😆
https://twitter.com/Chandlerstan_/status/1374015122138558469
yeh naya mazak chalu hua!!!
kya yaar
Huh yeah kab huva 🤪
be valkyrie she is soo powerful

I was gonna say same. Atleast someone with powers 🥲
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
HEY I JUST SAW HER CLIP ON YOUTUBE. I AM PEPPER POTS, I AM PEPPER POTS. DON'T MAKE ANYONE ELSE PEPPER POTS. I AM PEPPER POTS
lo ji hogaya decide!! congratulations badhai ho!! finally decide hua
shristhi teri baiko mili!!
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
HEY I JUST SAW HER CLIP ON YOUTUBE. I AM PEPPER POTS, I AM PEPPER POTS. DON'T MAKE ANYONE ELSE PEPPER POTS. I AM PEPPER POTS
ok 👍🏼❤️
Welcome to the ghum avengers team pepper potts 🤗