Na, na, chutki bajaungi toh mein hi marungi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Na, na, chutki bajaungi toh mein hi marungi🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ae, iron man mein hun, samajhdaari se dhoondhna🤣 bas sudhaare na mujhe🤣
🤣🤣
bahut sambhaal ke doondna padega...cuz whever she says something we will be like shristhi sambhaal apne biwi ko🤣🤣
waise captain America kaun hai?🤣
Why did you have to remind me of that face?😓 I forgot her existence this week
Originally posted by: Magnifique
Why did you have to remind me of that face?😓 I forgot her existence this week
didi ki phir se bezzati huyi hai🤣

Haha okay will have to read the whole post to get the context. I will be back 😅
very good😆
abhi shrishti and iske beech civil war hone waala hai🤣
thank god Groot is not in this🤣