Dadi vaccine lagwa ke aayi covid ki 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dadi vaccine lagwa ke aayi covid ki 😆
Dadi to Chachi on the imposter thing - Tumhara dimaag bhi kharab ho gya hai ab 🤪
Tumhari baate viral ho gayi🤣
https://twitter.com/Hellyfan_Khushi/status/1373989459654365185?s=20
Originally posted by: NFUGRSTQIWYQUQB7
I seriously don't want to comment but I am actually hairan on these people's allegations,in this scenario if someone needs to be bashed(although I don't consider bashing to anyone at this point is right becoz its their serial their characters whatever kachra they want to do they can,or maybe they have logical reason for everything🤔,atleast wait) but for instance if we take bashing into consideration clearly its VANSH....he is here romancing someone whom he considers fake and not his wife,to distract her is different but if he seriously given into kissing her and going to if phone didn't rang,I don't why they don't find this pathetic instead.
I just now saw yours nd Priya s post about this issue on tt.
You guys are famous.
Tumhari baate viral ho gayi🤣
https://twitter.com/Hellyfan_Khushi/status/1373989459654365185?s=20
Oh my 🤣
223 ka update kahan milega?
Vyom told Vansh that she is his wife, uska portrait dikha ke in red dress
Tumhari baate viral ho gayi🤣
https://twitter.com/Hellyfan_Khushi/status/1373989459654365185?s=20
Congratulations Nephia 🥳
🤣🤣
Tumhari baate viral ho gayi🤣
https://twitter.com/Hellyfan_Khushi/status/1373989459654365185?s=20
Mubarak ho Nephia teacher and sexy aaloo ji 👏👏
Ye tt per har time Vansh vs Riddhima hi chalta rahta h.🤦
Why can't they understand dono ek jaise hi h....dono ki hi galti h.....abhi tak pata nahi chala ki dono ka screw dheela h.😆
Aur ye 100% Riddhima hi h...bas makers ko jald hi reveal kar dena chahiye with proper reason.