Ye kali kali ankhe tu ru ru tu ru ru

Amio eshe gelam tomar pichu pichu😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ye kali kali ankhe tu ru ru tu ru ru

Amio eshe gelam tomar pichu pichu😳
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
Heyyooo Zoe
U have about few more posts to go to become a groupbie. By tomorrow you'll touch 50 posts!
Kiya khabar diye ho ap 😂
Because this pregnancy track is used in almost every serial 🤢
Yeh gore gore gaal tu ru ru tu ru ru
![]()
Arre I know I pulling your leg. 😆
No worries you will get used to my sarcasm😈
This gif completes the "hua hai bura haaaaaal" part 😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Ye kali kali ankhe tu ru ru tu ru ru
Amio eshe gelam tomar pichu pichu😳
Interesting how relatively easy Bengali (at least here) is to understand for a non-native speaker.
The only thing I didn't pick was the "also" (which comes because I thought "amio" had the same meaning as "ami" 😳 )