Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How many episodes did it have? 😆
Not remember but it has more than 2 hours episode each. After that maine tauba karli from turkish dramas. They are so long
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How many episodes did it have? 😆
Not remember but it has more than 2 hours episode each. After that maine tauba karli from turkish dramas. They are so long
I don’t want to be the only one to do so 😳😂😂Ok than directly give the no 😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
1918🤣 the year captain America was born🤣
Behen app phir wapis agayi
Soyi kyun nhi 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t want to be the only one to do so 😳😂😂
Shibu did that
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t want to be the only one to do so 😳😂😂
Give your top 5 favorite ATs
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
whats a chromebook??😆
i have acer and i use Windows...but my hubby has a macbook and his also went slow because he always left it on

Hello HiralWill not say anything further😛
How are you?
I love Captain America, Shreya has nothing to do with him and I have nothing to do with the entry numbers. 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
1918🤣 the year captain America was born🤣
Shibu did that
What did I do?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I love Captain America, Shreya has nothing to do with him and I have nothing to do with the entry numbers. 🤣
What do you have SOMETHING to do with?🤣harry Potter?😏