Where is Nina today 😒
She was there when SharBhi announced the teaser release but she disappeared again tooo. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Where is Nina today 😒
She was there when SharBhi announced the teaser release but she disappeared again tooo. 😒
Alright ladies. I am off. Good Night. Have fun. ❤
See you tomorrow to discuss the teaser.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Alright ladies. I am off. Good Night. Have fun. ❤
See you tomorrow to discuss the teaser.
Night Nikki 🤗 can I say I absolutely love having you back 🤗
Originally posted by: nikki.171
She was there when SharBhi announced the teaser release but she disappeared again tooo. 😒
Does she not love us anymore 😭
Ninaaaaa!! Where thou at???😒
Also, it's lights out for me as well.❤️❤️
If ya come nina, hiee and byee!!😆
Ninaaaaa!! Where thou at???😒
Also, it's lights out for me as well.❤️❤️
If ya come nina, hiee and byee!!😆
Night 🤗
Also this whole thread 🤣
https://twitter.com/_habibtea/status/1373424462536802309?s=21
In my excitement I posted it twice 🤣
Night guys!
LOL yeh log shoot bhi karte hai ya saara din sirf reels banate hai?! 🤣 cute though, and awww at "Vikram's" comment...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMrs6XhhVW9/?igshid=1hp6oe3mxqpy0