Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was so trying not to talk further about it only becoz I am scared I might unleash that curious science student in me🤣
Hahaha ok 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was so trying not to talk further about it only becoz I am scared I might unleash that curious science student in me🤣
Hahaha ok 😂
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yeah you guys are going crazy. Chalo I'll prepare the new thread in a bit. But I won't get it GAed. Knowing everyone here, we'll be on T22 by tomorrow. 🤣
We are super fast 😎
Which one are yours?
One of these: 1,3,5,9,19
aise questions dekh kar haan kaun bolega??😡😡😡
I have to re-read theories for that. Will do in a while.
Ur top 5?
One of these: 1,3,5,9,19
any of them mentions PC as the murderer??usko saat khoon maaf na😛😳
Even I'm shortlisting have come down to 8-9 cutting further to 5.
He wont want his PC to go in jail come onOriginally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
any of them mentions PC as the murderer??usko saat khoon maaf na😛😳
Kisine mujhe dagabaaz kahan?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
He wont want his PC to go in jail come on
But use 7 khoon maaf hai wo jail thodi jayegi😆