Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Can't believe I'm watching a 3- hour rigged award show for them. Inke ishq mein sirf ab literally 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢 hi bacha hai🙄🙄
Seriously sirf inki ek jhalak ke liye 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Can't believe I'm watching a 3- hour rigged award show for them. Inke ishq mein sirf ab literally 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢 hi bacha hai🙄🙄
Seriously sirf inki ek jhalak ke liye 😳
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Can't believe I'm watching a 3- hour rigged award show for them. Inke ishq mein sirf ab literally 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢 hi bacha hai🙄🙄
same pinch😆
kya sab kar rahe hain RraHel ke liye😆
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Can't believe I'm watching a 3- hour rigged award show for them. Inke ishq mein sirf ab literally 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢 hi bacha hai🙄🙄
I agree
Mtlb rrahel ke liye kya kya kr rye hai hum sb
Diya aur baati ko award
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Social Media Star Chinki Minki 😳
Koun hai woh dono? 🤔
And dono mei se ek ne toh jaise kasam hi kha li hai jhalak na dikhane ki 😭
Mtlb aisi jgga mili thi ise jidr camera phi na jaaye
https://twitter.com/RrahulS_Army/status/1373680740597178375?s=20
Rraaa dikha gehri soch mein
He'd be thinking the same, kya kya karna padta hai🤪
Ikr! I'm screaming and constantly pointing at the tv everytime they come on screen 😂😂 My sister is irritated now- like shut up it's nothing new.