Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U finished MH😲
Only season1 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U finished MH😲
Only season1 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Darshi , my fellow thesis writer , how confident are you about Alternate theory Bonus
Nita 🤗
I wrote the thesis now its all upon captain if she likes it or not..😆
I am not at all confident as I sent everything last minute 😆
I had said Hasini and Kjasoos who had left the game
I still didn't understand indirect hint 🥺
Hasini doesn't play such games ek dum seedhi sadhi jalebi hai
Because I knew I’m the second person🤣and wanted to mess around a little bit by sending that PM to you😉🤣
I was surprised you didn’t ask me why I mentioned kjasoos 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How r u Darshi? Feeling better now? Hows experience after booster shot?
Booster shot autumn mai lgega.. abhi 2 doses lg rhe hai..
I cant deny this😆
How's ur hand? All good?
Huh? Here the 2nd shot is called booster shot
Yep except last ep..it was sheer stupid🤓
Doing okay. Feeling fatigued. I wanted to come earlier but uthane ka mann hi nahi kar raha tha. At last hubby woke me up ki utho chai is ready 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nita 🤗
I wrote the thesis now its all upon captain if she likes it or not..😆
I am not at all confident as I sent everything last minute 😆
Well I will be confident on your thesis in your behalf , I know it will be good 😆