I haven’t checked them yet. 😆 Now I’m scared to. Hehesheep game questions Kifs 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I haven’t checked them yet. 😆 Now I’m scared to. Hehesheep game questions Kifs 🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I haven’t checked them yet. 😆 Now I’m scared to. Hehe
Its not so difficult😆U can google them too😉
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aww Nina
Tight hug for you girl!
You arent just good girl, achha bolkar dont make yourself be less.
Its like saying you are just a gemstone when you are a priceless treasure
Yeh thoda zaida hogiya 😂
Anyways thank you for your kind words. App khud aisi hain that's why apko dusrey aisy lagtey hain.
You are super sweet and amazing person.
Nina is missing, send your answers. 😂I will send with different name 😂
Agar score achi agaai toh keh doon gi that it was me agar na ayi toh muhje kta pata kon hai wo 😂😂😂
Not yet but you are scaring meOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Did you check teh questions?🤣
Everything is extra with me tbhYeh thoda zaida hogiya 😂
Anyways thank you for your kind words. App khud aisi hain that's why apko dusrey aisy lagtey hain.
You are super sweet and amazing person.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not yet but you are scaring me
Its not that scary🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its not so difficult😆U can google them too😉
Kif holds two sheep tournament title 🤣, dont fall for her tricks
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Nina is missing, send your answers. 😂
I liked it 😍
Aisy aur ideas ayein then PM me
Don't reveal in public shibu dekh ly gi 😂