https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1372189141245390849
okay so I had seen this on twitter a few days ago!! never thought i would share it here!! go through the whole thread 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1372189141245390849
okay so I had seen this on twitter a few days ago!! never thought i would share it here!! go through the whole thread 🤣
https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1372189141245390849
okay so I had seen this on twitter a few days ago!! never thought i would share it here!! go through the whole thread 🤣
I hope you saw the entire thread!! with sai's response etc 🤣
https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1372189141245390849
okay so I had seen this on twitter a few days ago!! never thought i would share it here!! go through the whole thread 🤣
Haa she's my mutual there 🤣. And this thread is really an *Ahem ahem* one🤣
Originally posted by: Andy3456
Haa she's my mutual there 🤣. And this thread is really an *Ahem ahem* one🤣
@bold mature content!! 🤣
https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1372189141245390849
okay so I had seen this on twitter a few days ago!! never thought i would share it here!! go through the whole thread 🤣
aap bhi dekho!! why miss out!! 😆