Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
cool, when you'll get 200/200 we'll know which one it is
yea.. you will know mehnat kri hai to 200 ki chah bhi rakhte hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
cool, when you'll get 200/200 we'll know which one it is
yea.. you will know mehnat kri hai to 200 ki chah bhi rakhte hai..
Heya my dear
Long time havent chatted with you
after the sign up deadline
where are your 50+ signees? 🤣
Hey Razia🤗
I have been good. How are you?
Good to see you here❤️
Are you guys wanna play this sheep game. It will have only one round.
Wow! When? Who will be our Shepherd? Interested!
Thanks for tagging🤗
How have you been Nina?
You are not giving us bp for that😏😏😏😏😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 🤣🤣🤣
I'm good too🤗
I wanted to come here before but just couldn't...