Originally posted by: caller123
Ditto twinnie . Same here. I too will watch both today . You made me nostalgic reminding me those
You made me nostalgic first. Then I made you nostalgic. What a twinning cycle 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
Ditto twinnie . Same here. I too will watch both today . You made me nostalgic reminding me those
You made me nostalgic first. Then I made you nostalgic. What a twinning cycle 🤣
AK🤣🤣Hope we get one such Ranveer episode this week too. After March 5th we didn't get such.Originally posted by: flamingoAK
You made me nostalgic first. Then I made you nostalgic. What a twinning cycle 🤣
Tomorrow we won't get such but at least by Wednesday
Yayyy finally Gargi confirmed for us that Veer is coming back. We knew it already 😆❤️
Here Rajmata was thanking Rani for bringing Veer back. Rani said he was innocent.
Working on caps. I realized while watching the ME again that when Rani proved the driving thing wasn't possible, everyone was happy. But Veer was the only one who was still worried. He pointed out why her car wasn't stopping, then only everyone else got worried. I love that he was just thinking about her. ❤️❤️
How is she back on her feet after such an accident like that and even after being injured previously just like 2 days ago!!!!???🤯🤯
How is she back on her feet after such an accident like that and even after being injured previously just like 2 days ago!!!!???🤯🤯
Originally posted by: mahiii12
How is she back on her feet after such an accident like that and even after being injured previously just like 2 days ago!!!!???🤯🤯
Here, you assume that Rani is a superwoman 😆
Yup AK Our calculations proved right again 🥳Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yayyy finally Gargi confirmed for us that Veer is coming back. We knew it already 😆❤️
Here Rajmata was thanking Rani for bringing Veer back. Rani said he was innocent.
Originally posted by: mahiii12
How is she back on her feet after such an accident like that and even after being injured previously just like 2 days ago!!!!???🤯🤯
She is superwoman and her husband is superman. Perfect pair 🤣