Kuch nahi chodoOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What post?? 😕

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kuch nahi chodoOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What post?? 😕

wolf in sheep’s clothing 😔
I say announce the rest except for the top four.Originally posted by: hasini009
ye toh chitting hain.
tab tak kuch aur (BP 2 or BP 1 or BP2 top 5) announce karo na Shreya. so that roast karte/hote time gujar jayenge hum
Edit: no BP 2. Winner ko pata chal jayega ki wohi winner hain.😆
😲 Arre nhi toh, I need to know which post??
Doesnt matterOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
😲 Arre nhi toh, I need to know which post??
Mujhe nahi batana🤔
How’s that fair now?? I don’t know what I did toh tell me na, 😭😭
I quoted you after you replied me uska tumne jawab nahi diyaOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How’s that fair now?? I don’t know what I did toh tell me na, 😭😭
HP wala reply
M pming them to you post the sign up deadline👍🏼
I m picking 5 not necessarily top ATs and maybe or maybe not one of them is mine. 🤓
1, 3, 9, 19, 21. 😅
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I say announce the rest except for the top four.
I was about to say same but top 5.. 😁 guess what we had suspected same AT no. to be written by Nita 😂