Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kishukomal

I agree, maybe you know when he said 'husband and wife' he did not realise its also about loving each other. he has enormous respect for Bon and he loves her in his own way. 

I think his change in behaviour is 

1. caused due to circumstances. i think when he started to have feelings for AE he realised he is in a commited relationship and started to doubt everything from Bon's feelings for him to their relationship 

2. CV just need content :D and come up with a weird and inconsistent storyline 
😃

he does not want bon to be tied in this societal expectations when she has great potential in her t reach sky but he does not know his actions are impulsive like removing name, appeal in court which is a great move and bon wwould surely support this in future and then this fake marriage will make bon emotionally hurt and vulnerable and broken then what he would do, would he like a heartless bon?/

i hpe now makers dont show patnidharm bon and yet kaka influencing her but a strong bon who tells anii dont want to keep any relation with u, how would she feel on seeing ani standing with his new wife,all things she thought she had rights how would she feel, when she had any doubts, pain,questions she used to run ti him but now how would she on what grounds,isliye then ani will realise what did he do ?? also, i want bon to first tackle soicety by saying there is no fault in her and outbutst in ani in front of society that she wont consider him her pati babu now