Originally posted by: infinitie
and he's already thrown subtly out the window, staring at her directly in the classroom, in the conference room, next will be in the bedroom 🤪
See again BEDROOM.
People really want the dude in the bedroom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinitie
and he's already thrown subtly out the window, staring at her directly in the classroom, in the conference room, next will be in the bedroom 🤪
See again BEDROOM.
People really want the dude in the bedroom
my mom always thinks I’m doing homework 😂😂😂😂
My mom is the only one who KNOWS ki mai gulcharre udaa rhi hu 🤣
Hi guys🤗
Anybody up for a fun game ?
We are having a one round sheep game
Wanna join ?😆
Pls tell me 🤗
ash kuch nai chupati 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
My mom is the only one who KNOWS ki mai gulcharre udaa rhi hu 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Coding...🤣🤣🤣
I mean what could I have said. I showed him all the- and some ID (all the names are some code only) and the text box. It was simple. He was like do your thing. 🤤
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I dont think she needs an award....
Usko uske badle me HOT ShaKhi scenes de do🤣🤣
You my friend are a gem !
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi guys🤗
Anybody up for a fun game ?
We are having a one round sheep game
Wanna join ?😆
Pls tell me 🤗
Bro I would love to but I am very close to that eyelids drooping stage...so.
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
@bold - kya bol rhi hai? 🤣
Banda apni "promising student" ko emotionally support kar rha tha🤣
Oops sorry i didnt want to malign his reputation
Promising student hai pure SIAC mein sirf or sirf ek
Professor saheb ke reactions hote hai cherry on the cake 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Bro I would love to but I am very close to that eyelids drooping stage...so.
Not now😆
We are just getting players list ready 😆
same. I just wanna see good saaf saafai 👀
Ye padhke meri ankhein bhar aayin