Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Text books and IG😆
Don't make me rant on textbooks especially NCERT🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Text books and IG😆
Don't make me rant on textbooks especially NCERT🤣
Moi is struggling to find the will to start something new😆 Have a huge long list to follow.
I'm yet to finish the first season as well
@bI can see you👀🤣
Originally posted by: MY7E7IH2G6FJPD3G
Don't make me rant on textbooks especially NCERT🤣
I won't... mein state board ki hoon🤣
I visited the MF and got worried for a while kyunki CC dikha hi nahi😆 then realised ki isse sticky kiya hai😆
I am state board too. But for NEET. NCERT 💀😪Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I won't... mein state board ki hoon🤣
Originally posted by: HMOCM76L435J66O7
I am state board too. But for NEET. NCERT 💀😪
I am presently fretting over boards😆 NCERT seems easier than state board(especially bio)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am presently fretting over boards😆 NCERT seems easier than state board(especially bio)
Same... It's too hectic💔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJxZaTltlR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This post makes me conscious🤣
I guess everyone hit the bed/logged off😭
I too will go... bye🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5