Originally posted by: infinitie
yessssss omg!!! he shifts his head onto her lap how adorable omg
I guess monday "beech hawa mein udne wale zameen pe ek din aayega" is going to apply for all of us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinitie
yessssss omg!!! he shifts his head onto her lap how adorable omg
I guess monday "beech hawa mein udne wale zameen pe ek din aayega" is going to apply for all of us 🤣
Want a scene where the Prof checks her out.. He is only looking at her eyes 😉
I feel this suits his profession. Checking her out could easily be mistaken as lust.
Aur aaj kuch behaya bhi nahi ho rahi hein?!
Monday ko bolega
“Jana hain toh jao”
Saturday ko
“I’m sorry please mat jao”
🤣
Also she resting her head onto his chest at night time. Both cuddles have sweet conversation.
Haaye ...ab toh ShaKhi ki shaadi kara do...bed scene☺️ hum toh cuddles me bhi khush ho jaenge 😆
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
I guess monday "beech hawa mein udne wale zameen pe ek din aayega" is going to apply for all of us 🤣
I was thinking about this🤣
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I feel this suits his profession. Checking her out could easily be mistaken as lust.
Outside of college when both are consenting .. he can lust as well as love. Hum sab dekh lenge 😆
He said this???
Yes go watch the plonking on the bed video again😆
Also she resting her head onto his chest at night time. Both cuddles have sweet conversation.
omg literally them cuddling would be the cutest because she would be sooooo small in his arms
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Haaye ...ab toh ShaKhi ki shaadi kara do...bed scene☺️ hum toh cuddles me bhi khush ho jaenge 😆
Hum saab ke mind mein shakhi shaadi sudha ho chuke hai😆