YESS!!! and a live session! their schedules are so busy i feel like they never have timeOriginally posted by: infinitie
I need a joint interview to drop ASAP they are too cute omg!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
YESS!!! and a live session! their schedules are so busy i feel like they never have timeOriginally posted by: infinitie
I need a joint interview to drop ASAP they are too cute omg!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
While watching the precap in my mind I was singing - Ae Ae Ae Ae Kata!🤣
🤣🤣🤣
The sadistic pleasure in seeing his smile wiped off...cant wait for monday🤣
Pooja is tryna keep us in check, but really we dont want to think about it! 🤣
You and me clearly don't!😶
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I love how she says nooooo whenever she sees him with his phone!!! Just debvir things 🥰🥰
come to me for positivity. I have lots of it 🤣Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
You and me clearly don't!😶
Oh yes😆
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
🤣🤣🤣
The sadistic pleasure in seeing his smile wiped off...cant wait for monday🤣
Fr! We had our share of revenge now Anokhi's turn🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Lol. All I genuinely wished for is your coming soon..
Ps- sara sabr mere hi naseeb mein likha.
Humara naseeb Acha hain ♥️
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Why are you on a 'scare Akanksha mode' today ?
🤣🤣🤣
Bc I’m “genuinely” scared of Monday’s and Tuesday 🤣🤣
come to me for positivity. I have lots of it 🤣
For SAAKK, forum is keeping me in check. But considering your positivity I might approach you for career advice later!🤤