Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
For a second i thought she is that Belly dancer🤣
girl or women. I feel older characterOriginally posted by: pooja-menon
Mysterious girl 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
girl or women. I feel older character
Nhi young ldki hai
Maybe vyom wife
Can be Dadi's psychotherapist! 🤣🤣
Vyom ki biwi?🤔
Aryan ki would be dulhan?🤔
Pehle existing characters ka growth dikha dein ye log😏
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Pehle existing characters ka growth dikha dein ye log😏
Exactly. Why r they loading the show with so many entries?
I'll be glad, If they utilise existing characters first.
P.S. So many new entries!!! OTT mein itna bujdet kahan se aa raha hai?
Have a feeling this new character as a relation to the Rhiddima what if she got some type of surgery to look like Rhiddima and had a different face before
Originally posted by: Priya12000
For a second i thought she is that Belly dancer🤣
Even I thought the same😅