https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Preh7JieM
he has a magical voice❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Preh7JieM
he has a magical voice❤️
Its such a sheep thing rightOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
You all complained about evidence but voted for it 😆, Sheeps as always 🤣
Complain loads about what they get points for
PS: I still don't think Sanaya and Mouni would fit for Irene..just my opinion
mein ne bhi Angelina socha tha but phr Emma Likh dia🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Haan😒Maine wahi likha tha😆pehle Angeline Jolie hi socha tha but laga ki kam vote ayenge so...
Or snaya or mouni Soch ke bhi Kabhi nhi likho mein toh🤣🤣🤣
mein ne bhi Angelina socha tha but phr Emma Likh dia🤣🤣🤣
Or snaya or mouni Soch ke bhi Kabhi nhi likho mein toh🤣🤣🤣
Maine Sanaya socha tha Mouni nhi😆
I got two correct and two very close. I think I can continue.😊
Thank you Zeal!
The Murder game will end in about 6 hours. When will Shreya announce the Results?
Cheers.....
Same!Or snaya or mouni Soch ke bhi Kabhi nhi likho mein toh🤣🤣🤣
mein ne indono ko socha hi nhi Soch bhi Leti tab bhi Kabhi nhi dekhna mujhe inhe🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣