Ofcourse
He even makes his sheep play in his casino you know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ofcourse
He even makes his sheep play in his casino you know
Wow wht a shepherd🤣
Zeal is a fun shepherd!
I remember how he would take everything to heart when Casino Royale happened
I loved seeing him and Partner have banters
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zeal is a fun shepherd!
I remember how he would take everything to heart when Casino Royale happened
I loved seeing him and Partner have banters
Tu meri tareef hi kar rahi hai na?
Kyun?
Yakeen nahi hota na?😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I'm doing good now and no I didn't submit anything yet. 😒
How have you been??
oh no hurry up then deadline is today
im good too🤗
Haan
Kabhi kabhi nasha chad jaata hai

result bhi agaya