SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 91

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 23 (special epi) 

Special epi ke liye special, separate comment.. ❤️❤️❤️

Sai has got the new job and eagerly shared it with Virat. 👍👍

Sai is amongst Shivani and Devyani when Virat walks in.. 

Their scene under the stairs was WOW.. 😍😍 

Poor Virat's professional changes became the topic of dinnertime discussion. 

Ashwini went overboard but Shivani is right, Ninad started it.. 

Ok he was concerned about his son's progress lekin.. Knowing Ashwini he could have refrained dinner time discussion. Are baba, dinner ke baad aaram se bete ke saat baat kar lete.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Veeru ka mood spoil kar di Aai aur Baba ne milke.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Aww the ladies are planning, saree, jewellery, reception in Nagpur. Devyani ne sabki pol khol di.. 🤣🤣

Lover's spot ke kisse.. 😜😜

Already he's irked that Sai is letting them think she's staying at the camp. Then she saying she'll let Shivani drop her at the camp.... I guess the volcano is being prepped to erupt. 🌋

Lekin ye Virat apne Sai ko raat me auto nahi dundne de sakta... He's already parked outside the camp before Shivani arrives with Sai. 🤣

Ohh my... Their first night on the bed was filled with tears and angst... 😭

Awesome update.. ♥️♥️

Chapter 24

Virat has shaved completely.. Clean shave.. 😆

Finally Virat let out his emotions... 👏

That whole morning scene was wonderfully portrayed.. 

"Tum Aise jatati ho Jaise ki tumhe meri zrurat hi nahi hai. Aur mujhse bardash nahi hota. Mujhe yeh haq chahiye.”

Virat is not wrong completely, he wants her to share her worries too and not just her happy moments. 

And Sai too let it out.. 

"Aapke paas aane ko daudta hai. Zarurat nahi hai?!?!??..Savere jab meri ankh khulti hai, sirf aapko dekhna chahti hai, jo shaam aapke baaho mei na guzaru, voh raat mujhe neend nahi aati. Zrurat nahi hai???..Jab mera camp mei vaapsi ka din meri zindagi ka sabse terrible din thaa, main sirf aapke paas aana chahti thi. Jab meri nayi naukri lagi, Mai sirf aapke baahon mei pura din bitaaana chahti thi.”

She needs him too but is still not comfortable to let him in completely into her space. She just doesn't know how to. 

What she said is true, Virat has an escape from his family's interference in his profession.. While she has none.. 

They need to accept each other without any conditions. Both cannot live without each other.. 

Sai needs to let go and share her worries. Virat needs to learn not to expect but allow her the time to get comfortable sharing everything with him. 

Sai is ready to go to Chandrapur when Virat returns with Frankies. Aww Virat's t shirt is inside Sai's bag and he too saw that while dropping the Frankies in the bag. 

Virat dropped her at the bus station by auto because he has a flat tyre.. 

Auto waale ka comment, "Auto hai, helicopter Nahi..." 🤣

and she's on her way to her dad's home.. Her home is here in Nagpur in a Virat's arms. 

Both are missing each other already.. 

Loved it Kalyani.. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

PS - I love these random characters that fit into the story so well, uber driver, auto waala, Hirabai.. All contribute in their own way to make it all the more entertaining.. 

Kudos to you. 

And not to forget mera favorite toh Shivam hi hai.. 😆

Chapter 25

Sai has reached her home...

Aaba is delighted... 

Aate hi Virat ne khabar bhi le li... Did she reach safely or not? 👍🏼

Uhhh... Ultimately Sai ko apne documents ke liye Virat ko phone karna pada...😆

And he had a ball of a time in riling her up...😆

Ultimately jhoota Virat pakda gaya..

Dear Karen...🤣

The whole scene was beautiful and hilarious too... 

Ye log sirf messages me teekh se baat karte hain.. 😆

Usha Maushi ne bilkul ek ma ke tarah, phone side pe rakhne ka aadesh de di..😅😅

So Virat got his posting..

Favorite Adde pe Virat Chavan ko baaki married mardon se thodi bohot gyaan prapti hui..🤣🤣🤣

Are jitna bhi mile Viratji... Kaafi nahi hoga aapke liye.. 😜😜😜

Owww.. Virat ne Aaba ka phone nahi utaya because he was drunk... Lekin woh toh Sai thi... Oops...her phone is broken.. 😅😅

Chapter 26

This chapter had all the emotions, fun and anticipations of a wedding. 👌👌👌

Virat's emotions, his imagination of him and Sai together.. ❤️❤️

Sai's realisation that Virat was the only one she felt for, the one she longed to be with. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Her understanding was complete with her realisation she had never felt that way for Samrat... 👍🏼

Virat has joined duty.. 

Sai, Shilpa and Usha Maushi are engaged in wedding preparations.. 

Oh.. Ho... Shilpa and Virat's convo was so amazing, teasing and friendly at the same time. Shilpa is in awe of him.. Aur apne liye do paithani saadiyon ka intezaam bhi karwa li.. 😁😁

Shopping scene was 👌👌🛍️

The story has such a natural flow.. Loving it.. 💯💯

Thank you one and all for being so patient and supportive. Will come by later to read all comments. Rekha I will read your comments throughly after a nap. I am dedicating this part to you Rekha for coming to read and commenting religiously on all the parts you missed. And to all of you who have patiently waited and dropped a note for me here encouraging me, Thank you for that. Have not proof read. 

PART 29

Saturday morning arrives early, Sai shifts on the bed, she gets up with a slight crick in her shoulder. She realizes it’s because she has slept on her father’s bed, they chatted into the night after having an early dinner as soon as she got back from seeing Virat. 

She touches her hot neck thinking of the time she spent with Virat, who was being extremely careful, but she was finding it tough to hold back. Thank god Shivam and Shilpa came when they did, she would have surely climbed over him. 

She rubs her neck and smiles. Her father asked her if she was happy and she laughed because while asking, her father had a huge grin. She shakes her head, who would have thought she will finally be with the type of man, she vowed never to be with. Be careful what you wish for. But then maybe, just maybe, she should start paying attention to those qualities that attract her to Virat, other than the physical attraction of course. Or maybe she should pay attention to what he hopes from her. Marriage is a confusing thing, maybe that’s why they make the wedding rituals so elaborate, so at least for that amount of time, you can forget about the daunting task of the real thing. The wedding seems like the beautiful jacket on a book cover, no matter how elaborate and rich you make it, what is written inside only finally matters. 

Her phone chimes beside her. It finally arrived last evening, she looks at it, it’s a message from Aniket, asking her the address of the venue. She smiles and sends him the address of their home. She cannot wait to see the terrace, gets up, rotates her shoulder and walks into the bathroom in her room. Mavshi is on the terrace upstairs and Shilpa is to come later. Her father is in the kitchen garlanding flowers, carefully piercing a needle through the stems of white flowers to make thin garlands for when the grooms family arrives for Sakhar Pudha and Halad Chadhavane. Both of these will be post lunch. In no time, Sai joins her father, she notices a young girl who is running around looking busy, Mavshi has called her from the village to help out this weekend, Mayuri has a huge smile and makes Horlicks for Sai, insisting that she will be doing everything and that Sai should relax. Sai and her father have a full breakfast with pohe and piyushi. Her father catches a quick nap, while she sets out to remove the sarees and outfits she needs for the day. 

At the grooms party, everyone is relaxing in the large oversized living room downstairs. The doors that open to the front and to the back garden are wide open, with a cool breeze coming in. There is a large kitchen against it with staff milling. Six bedrooms are upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs. Most of the wedding stuff is in the downstairs bedroom which have the facility for lock. They are all discussing the plans and everyone has been instructed that they have to leave immediately after lunch for Sakhar Pudha to the bride’s home. 2 cars will taken them there. 

“Achaa Achaa detail plan batao” Shivam asks

“Pehle hum lunch ke baad tayaar hoke sab log unke yaha jaayenge Sakhar Pudha ke liye” Shivani replies.

“Phir vapas yahaa aane hai Halad Chadhavane ke liye, Virat pe haldi lagaane ke baad, voh haldi le kar Shivani aur Devyani jaayenge Sai ke yaha. Vahi ruk sakti hai, unke yaha shaam ko mehendi hai”

“Mehendi ke liye hum bhi jaa sakte hai” Shivam said all knowing

Ashwini shakes her head, “bilkul nahi. Virat, Halad ke baad ladki ko dekhna abshagun hota hai, abb sirf shaadi pe”

“Shivam jaana chahta hai, Mai nahi” Virat shrugs and looks at his phone casually.

“Ahaha!! Jaise aap nahi jaana chahte” Devyani pipes “Abhi dikhao phone, Sai ke hi photos dekh rahe ho!!” She continues and pulls the phone away from him. 

She starts running and reads the messages loudly that Virat and Sai have been sending back and forth. She animatedly reads out..while Virat is trying to grab it, Shivani and Shivam are holding him back. Ashwini and Ninaad are laughing. 

Phone ko itna time kyu lagaa?”

“Teen din toh lage, itna hi toh time lagta hai”

“Bada zaalim phone hai, tumhari tarah,  bahut time leta hai”

“Phone aapko bhi miss kar rahi thi”

Everyone awwwws and ooohs. Virat tries harder to get out of Shivam’s grip. Shivani is typing his hands with her dupatta. Virat yells, “Devi, Buss aage nahi”

Devyani waves her hand, signing him to stop

Mujhe miss kar rahi thi, ya kissi aur chiz ko?”

“Phone se hi puch lijiye!!”

Ooooohhhs and Wahhhs are being yelled by Virat’s parents who is now pleading, “please Devi ..stop, tum dono Chodho yaar Mujhe” he barks and breaks from the dupatta and elbows Shivam and grabs his phone before Devyani can finish the sentence

Jab milunga, sirf puchunga nahi...” Devyani says and the phone is grabbed from her, everyone laughs and Virat pushes Devyani while Ashwini yells, half laughing

“Bahut ho gaya, usse aur tang mat karo”

Virat rolls his eyes and makes a face.

“Virat dada, Vaise bhi Mai aage padhne vaali nahi thi, Humei nahi malum karna ki aap Sai ke phone ke saath kya kya karne vaale ho” the girls burst into giggles. 

Virat picks a book and throws it at them, but it almost is about to land on Shivam who yelps and moves his head, only for it to land on Samrat’s chest and fall down. 

Devyani yells excitedly when she sees Samrat and rushes to him and hugs him. He grins and comes forward and gets hugs from everyone including Virat who grins and says 

“Achaa hua tu aa gaya, abb inn sabse Tu hi bacha sakta hai mujhe” 

“Inn sabse toh bacha lunga aapko, lekin Sai se kaise bachenge aap?” Samrat grins 

“Hum dono ek dusre se bachna nahi chahte” Virat says casually and everyone oooohs and aaahs again. 

“Achaa tum sab suno, Unke yaha bahut jaldi nikalna hai, aur vahaa jaake Sai Sai nahi ..Vahini kehke bulaana usse, samjhe tum log” Ashwini states,

Devyani nods vigorously, Ninaad watches Samrat who is asking shivam about his cane, and wonders if he has realized his mother’s words were especially for his ears. 

At around 2pm, everyone is at Sai’s house where Shilpa and Maushi have decorated the living room by moving the sofa cum bed upstairs to the terrace, while downstairs a few chairs and stools with 2 decorated seats for the groom and bride have been arranged, the room looks bigger with a large rangoli in the center and mango leaves hanging at every entrance and lights with flowers on the walls. Sai and Virat are made to sit down on the seats, while Devyani and Ashwini flank Virat and Mavshi and Shilpa on Sai’s side. Shivam stands behind and between Ninaad and Kamal who are seated on the chairs on the opposite adjacent side. Samrat is missing and Shivani assured Ninaad that he is on his way, since he got into the bathroom after everyone. The car had been sent back for him. 

Kamal first hands over a kurta to Virat who seeks his blessings in return. As the kurta packet stays on his lap with his hands underneath it, he watches Ashwini hand over a saree to Sai with a Sakhar Pudha (packet of sugar) along with Jewellery in her hand, Sai bends to take her blessing and places her hands under her packet. 

After that, Ashwini takes another packet and walks to Kamal and hands it to him and says, “Hum kanya daan mei maante nahi, isiliye, hum aapko yeh choti si bhent dekar humare parivaar mei amantrit karte hai”. Kamal is touched and does a namaste holding the packet and half gets up bowing, while Ninaad holds him back. Ashwini then asks Devyani to place a chair on the side and calls out to Maavshi to sit down, Shivani hands her a packet which Ashwini while Maavshi hesitates, but Shilpa forces her to, so do Sai and Kamal. Maavshi with tears sits on the chair. Ashwini hands over a packet to her and says, 

“Jab humne Virat se kaha ki Tu Sai se shaadi karega? Uska javab thaa, Mai pehle Sai ke Abba aur Maavshi ko bataunga. Aap Sai ke liye kya ho, aap bhi shayad jaanti nahi, lekin Virat ko pata hai, ki aap Sai ke liye Maa se bhi zyaada ho” 

Maavshi has tears flowing down her eyes, while under their packets, Sai grabs Virat’s hand and squeezes it, Virat squeezes back. 

Maavshi and Mayuri arrange for food and snacks to be served to everyone. Ninaad takes Shivani aside and asks her to get hold of Samrat. Shivani nods, while Shilpa takes Sai inside the room. Shivam and Kamal are discussing police business and Devyani and Ashwini are enjoying the snacks. Virat tries to slip into Sai’s room, but Shilpa is body guarding it and refuses to let him in, 

“Aap usse dekh nahi sakte, mil nahi sakte” Shilpa announces coming out of the room and holding the door close behind her with an inch opening to make sure Sai can peep out.

“Usse kaun?! Main toh tumse milne aaya hun” he grins, while he can hear Sai’s giggle.

“Achaa?! Toh yeh stubble kyu pehen ke aaye ho? Clean shaven aate toh maanti” Shilpa narrows her eyes. Sai peeps from the inch space and sticks her tongue out. 

Virat tongues his cheek and smirks, “Achaa toh abhi shave kiye dete hai, andar bathroom hai na, paanch minute lagenge”

Sai shakes her thumb side to side, her smiles through that inch is turning him on even more. 

“Aap haan toh kahe, paanch minute bhi nahi lagenge” he announces, and then stares at Shilpa with pleading eyes, “please”

Shilpa hits her forehead, “paanch minute, usse zyaada nahi”

Virat pushes the door wide behind her, enters and shuts it before she can change her mind, Sai yelps, Virat leans on the door he has shut and stares at Sai and whispers 

“Just Sai”

——

Please drop a comment 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

Even before reading your update... I just want to say... I missed you so much ... Welcome back... I hope your friend is fine... 

Frankly when ever episode is unbearable your ff used to be relief but this time when we missing virat in serial.... We are also missed our weekend dashing virat also.... Welcome back once again... Now I will read chapter and comment again

It was much amazing chapter...U have compensated the reader's eagerness of last days in this update only😄😄... Loved it very much...Continue soon💜

Originally posted by Saichintalli

Even before reading your update... I just want to say... I missed you so much ... Welcome back... I hope your friend is fine... 

Frankly when ever episode is unbearable your ff used to be relief but this time when we missing virat in serial.... We are also missed our weekend dashing virat also.... Welcome back once again... Now I will read chapter and comment again

Saichintalli - what a lovely and thoughtful thing to say. My friend is well and her cousin arrived from States, so I could leave. I will be honest, I am dog tired, so am planning to sleep fully the rest of the weekend, I will catch up soon. I hope to post another update on Monday morning, fingers crossed. I have taken a few days off from work next week, had some holidays so maybe able to post more updates! Fingers crossed, sending you hugs 

amazing, beautiful....loved each and every scene. samrat came back, im happy as well as nervous

missed your updates....hope you are doing good!!

Thank you so much. Didn’t expect you will update today. Was having a really bad day and now seeing this update made me little better, thank you.