Hey Jyoti🤗
Btw doing work🤔
What about you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Jyoti🤗
Btw doing work🤔
What about you?
🤗
Ah its morning for u have fun with work😳
Me going off to sleep in few mins..
You are not wrong on that, I am going to catch up on missed sleep in a while. Lekin abhi main thoda youtube ki galiyon mein bhatak gayi thi, was actually watching an old birthday segment of VJ. As I said, ki ANNS ke promo ki vajah se I actually went back and caught up with his previous works, usi ka parinam hai.
I just wanted to share this VM of DarshNi and i really like the song it is a good choice...❤️
Well u all enjoy ur chat im off to sleep lovelies GN & SD🤗❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMn1FcMhivL/?igshid=2yc8ge5u5o5k
Ohh then good night to you
So how was your day?
Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..
I just wanted to share this VM of DarshNi and i really like the song it is a good choice...❤️
Well u all enjoy ur chat im off to sleep lovelies GN & SD🤗❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMn1FcMhivL/?igshid=2yc8ge5u5o5k
Thanks for sharing here
Good night take care🤗
Originally posted by: 999loveyourself
You are not wrong on that, I am going to catch up on missed sleep in a while. Lekin abhi main thoda youtube ki galiyon mein bhatak gayi thi, was actually watching an old birthday segment of VJ. As I said, ki ANNS ke promo ki vajah se I actually went back and caught up with his previous works, usi ka parinam hai.
Haha see i was right about that.😆
@Bold kya baat hai 😉
Good morning everyone around... 🤗