If after saying all this you scored full marks what will be your defence?
I know..she is Nita Holmes🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If after saying all this you scored full marks what will be your defence?
I know..she is Nita Holmes🤣
No no Minionite is strict 🤫 panga nahi lena
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I thought writing alternate theory is easier than finding evidence..but i know now its other way round😅
She said you can go crazy
So go crazy with it
Thats the difficult part🤣
So how was the experience newbie sheep players?😁
my experience says ‘Sheep banna itna asaan nahi hain.’
mujhe lagta hai, sirf 1 or 2 points milega mujhe🥺
I won’t be surprised if its ZERO😔
When i write hint 'productive' is hidden😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
my experience says ‘Sheep banna itna asaan nahi hain.’
Well mein khud nhi bn kya to kya hi bolu. 😅
Minionite can better express on this..