Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Ohh acha I thought you gone US for job
Ya i live here permanently...😳
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yes it will take time to stop. Just we have to take care of ourselves.
Exactly we all just need to becareful stay safe n healthy❤️
Good night everyone
Sweet dreams and take care
GN & SD🤗U also take care❤️
ohh! That's good!Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
No my graduation completed
I guess! Par mai iske upar aa gayiOriginally posted by: its-alexandrite
yeah
ofcourse...😆
ye post limit bahut irritating hote hai.. i remember🤢
i m fine... How r u?
Studies toh aise hi
Im also good😊
Aah good luck with the studies👍🏼
I work so i dont miss those days😆