Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Dont expect anything from me. I had to live upto my username as zeal suggested😎 couldnt disappoint him
This time i will also follow your username
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Dont expect anything from me. I had to live upto my username as zeal suggested😎 couldnt disappoint him
This time i will also follow your username
This time i will also follow your username
I guess all veternan sheeps will🤣
Aww 🥰 Soni 🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Kiffs🤗 alexia was missing u and gave u warm hugs
Lexi always gives only warm hugs.
Thanks Wilson, I missed you too. 😭❤️
What are we talking about here??This time i will also follow your username
Hola Nina 💓
Hola KIffs 🤗Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola beautiful peeps. 🤗
How are you?
Other day you said you had a headache
Are you feeling better now?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I cant't stop eating Samsosa's....had 4 days in a row. 😋
Even i have eaten samosas today 😍
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola beautiful peeps. 🤗
Hi 🤗
Hi Gladi, yes I had a headache that just won’t give up but I’m feeling a lot better yesterday and today. I’m hoping it’s gone for good.Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hola KIffs 🤗
How are you?
Other day you said you had a headache
Are you feeling better now?
How’s you?? Did you find appointment with the dentist yet??
Hi kifs
How r u
Zeal arranged a demo sheep game so talking about that. I will be unique sheep this time.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I guess all veternan sheeps will🤣
Have you sent R6 ans and AT?