🤣🤣thanks ash
Welcome🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣thanks ash
Welcome🤣
Good night everyone ..
You people are crazy...
O had blast🤗🤣🤣
Love you all❤️
Not zimmedari rishta please🤣🤣
Only maan ka rishta🤣🤣
please banado😳
Will try 👍🏼
arre shaheen don't be low, cheer up🤗❤️Behen, you are literally savage today..
I am literally felt low today but I am having a good laugh now...
Khaash Ani zimmedaari aur kupratha se bahar aa jaata hai...
Hugs from me.
Sad toh ani jaise logoko hona chahiye, tere jaise pyaari ladki ko nehi❤️
Of course dear 😳
Socho, socho😆😛
Originally posted by: listmist
Welcome🤣
I am not able to react🤣🤣🤣
haan widow remarriage, declaring child marriage avaid, bon ki maang puri
Kitne faide honge sirf ek badalte rishte se🤪
🤣🤣🤣
Rishte ke bhi roop badalte hai.. Naye naaye Sanche me dhalte h🤣
Imagine agar Hima and Shreya yahan hote toh Ani toh aatmahatya karleta unki thaane sunkar🤣🤣
Originally posted by: rikara94
Will try 👍🏼
Ohh jo🤣🤣
gn rudy🤗❤️Good night everyone ..
You people are crazy...
O had blast🤗🤣🤣
Love you all❤️
Not zimmedari rishta please🤣🤣
Only maan ka rishta🤣🤣
I hope you keep it only upto mann 😊