Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aliya_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can anyone help me to find this novel 

PA sleeps with his boss for getting money for her brother's surgery and after sometime she leaves him and works far away in a hotel but she accidentally collide with her ex boss at her work place and the boss ask the management to make her his personal assistant to take care of his needs... 

Later he also protects her from a bad customer of the hotel who wants to force himself because she stopped him for misbehaving with her colleague and ask her "for this you left me"...  

when he was drugged his manager calls her for help and when she arrives he drag her and both end up in the bed again but he don't remember it as it was the time when he was drugged but when he finds her earing which was left in his room he remembers it ... 

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariya786

Well I also started one c-novel and now I am completely in it from last few days that I don't have anything else in mind other than that 

Did anyone read "hidden marriage - pick up a son and get a free husband" 

If yes I would like to listen and if not I hope you can give it a try and I am sure you will love it definitely

I had read Hidden marriage 😛 and absolutely loved it ❤️

The character of Ning Xi is one of the most multilayered and unique. I just loved her so much throughout the book😳

And male lead, even though he was over possessive at times but never forced her , he was so cute sometimes

And little treasure , such a cutiepie and smart I must say , and savage too, his love for Ning Xi❤️

And of course one and only Lu Jingli , this character is absolute love , his sense of humour top notch, his loyalty towards his brother ❤️❤️ I literally loved this character.

I thing I liked about book is even though there are a lot of villans , the way they get their share of punishments every time they do something👍🏼

Although the book is very lengthy , its truly worth it.

I know I wrote so much😆

It's just that its first time I found someone who had read the book , so was so excited😃

Aliya_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

I had read Hidden marriage 😛 and absolutely loved it ❤️

The character of Ning Xi is one of the most multilayered and unique. I just loved her so much throughout the book😳

And male lead, even though he was over possessive at times but never forced her , he was so cute sometimes

And little treasure , such a cutiepie and smart I must say , and savage too, his love for Ning Xi❤️

And of course one and only Lu Jingli , this character is absolute love , his sense of humour top notch, his loyalty towards his brother ❤️❤️ I literally loved this character.

I thing I liked about book is even though there are a lot of villans , the way they get their share of punishments every time they do something👍🏼

Although the book is very lengthy , its truly worth it.

I know I wrote so much😆

It's just that its first time I found someone who had read the book , so was so excited😃

Well that's true yaar at first I also thought that this book is too lengthy and I should leave it but once I started reading it further and futher my intrest got more and more so I completed whole book in 15 days and you know really my record to read such a lengthy book in such a short period of time 

Ya true I loved Ning xi too though she is so pitiful after suffering so much but never in the whole book she made her self pitiful to get sympathy unlike Ning xuelo who got everything sorry snatched everything still acted like a poor girl who sacrificed everything huh I just hate her to the core yaar 😡

And ya male lead he is really so cute yaar the way he dote Ning xi is awesome whatever she does he never ever stop her only concerned for her if she is ok she can even kill someone and he will help her with that 😆 and their first meet that was hilarious when she say he like men and he says let me show it whom I like 🤭🤭🤭

Little treasure is totally love from the first meet itself like when Ning xi was unconscious in store room he was so protective, he didn't let anyone touch her except his father that's was the most lovely moment which binded me to the book as I just want to see their bond at first later it's another story 😉

And ya ryt the loyalty of lu jongli for his brother is really beautiful though they don't talk much but he understand everything what his brother is thinking and always ready to help him out from any situation

Well Jiang muti is also good the bond between Ning xi and him is good too and he is little sorrowful as he loved her but he was unable to get her but thanks to writer he didn't made his character negative and also yun shen at first I thought may be he will be the big villain but later he was just so cute yaar 😍

I guess I wrote much than you 

It's same here yaar as I got someone who read my favourite book so I love to share the joy 

I am also as excited as you thank you dear for making me relive all the moments again 

Take care

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like Chinese fantacy/historical stories but not everyone of them are good. Their fantacy/historic genre shows are way better than kdramas but there are very less which I found appealing so far. With kdrama's mostly the stories are great and have way less episodes. So, I never felt too must investment in cdramas but i love the books. They are great. Only if the adaptations were that good.