Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
With every episode,its becoming more confusing..
And why don't they opt for outdoor shoot?
I m tired of VR Mansion๐ค
I guess covid cases rising in MH so better stay in VR mansion ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
With every episode,its becoming more confusing..
And why don't they opt for outdoor shoot?
I m tired of VR Mansion๐ค
I guess covid cases rising in MH so better stay in VR mansion ๐คฃ
I think this Vyom guy want Vansh to doubt Riddhima and kill her like he killed his wife and as he said he has his patte all around so maybe Dadi and Sia are his allies while Riddhima on the other hand is playing another game....
Originally posted by: EKK5MQ773DINUR4Z
So Riddhima doing everythings by her own, not by anyone's force?
As I said she might be doing this for the greater good thatโs what I feel
Rrahul latest ig post with Ankit...
Love biteโบ๏ธ
If it's happen then It will be interesting. So let's see which theories will work.Originally posted by: arryline
As I said she might be doing this for the greater good thatโs what I feel
just saw. love bite gutter mind on again RiAnsh ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmw5aJBBPB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Love bite by Riddhuโบ๏ธ
OTT.....
ye ott pe jate hi Riddhima horny hogayi re baba...๐คฃ