Sent 😎
I dont want my score 😂 I just sent random answers without any search.
Waah 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sent 😎
I dont want my score 😂 I just sent random answers without any search.
Waah 👏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal tallying all different answers now hehe , I hope if there are ten players there should be nine different answers
🤣🤣 that would be so funny, all different ans
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I also didn't do any research
Karna chahiye tha kya ?
Those were some random answers I thought are common names 😒
Yes research karna cahiye tha but its okay next time
Sent my answers pappa... 👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sent my answers pappa... 👍🏼
check ur PM
Did u announced the results Zeal?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Did u announced the results Zeal?
No not yet, i guess Darshi ka pm last hai, maybe he wants something else from Darshi as he said check pm hehe
How much pm's did you receive Zeal?
If the deadline has passed, can we reveal/discuss our answers? 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sent my answers pappa... 👍🏼
Papa? 😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I also didn't do any research
Karna chahiye tha kya ?
Those were some random answers I thought are common names 😒
I went the first name came in my mind
No problem dear. Its just a demo. Just for fun.