Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My dear it happens each and everytime
Ab toh saare veterans ko aadat hai
Yeh sach bolkar hoga bhi kya?
Kabhi hum bhi new comer thy 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My dear it happens each and everytime
Ab toh saare veterans ko aadat hai
Yeh sach bolkar hoga bhi kya?
Kabhi hum bhi new comer thy 😂😂😂
Kabhi hum bhi newbie theyKabhi hum bhi new comer thy 😂😂😂
And lets just I beat Zeal 😎
Arrey likha tha but maybe u missed it .. koi na dikra u still have time send karlo ontime 🤗
Almost done will send in 5-10 mins
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I already have my excuses , one Bollywood and two Zeal question are at fault . I did it in Casino and I can do it here 🤣
My excuses
One hollywood
2nd i want some new comer to win 😂
Sent 😎
I dont want my score 😂 I just sent random answers without any search.
Sent 😎
I dont want my score 😂 I just sent random answers without any search.
I also didn't do any research
Karna chahiye tha kya ?
Those were some random answers I thought are common names 😒
Sent 😎
I dont want my score 😂 I just sent random answers without any search.
Ikr same here🤣 jo man mein aaya likhdiya