Kanikar!!!! hahahaha
BRB making a thread on ship names of the forum!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Kanikar!!!! hahahaha
BRB making a thread on ship names of the forum!!
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
🤣 They should apply for the patent . Type in English gets delivered in Hindi 😂
Type Kaku and get PP in output
I saw Devi tai ke soft toys and weird patterns on Sai's dupatta.
Kya gazab observation hai 👏
Lol 😂.. imagine if PP installs the app on Virat’s mobile . Virat will type “ I love my Kaku “ but it’s delivered as “ I love my PP” 🤣
Yesterday I became a Goldie, every post I make is turning into a golden discussion😆
Originally posted by: Andy3456
I saw Devi tai ke soft toys and weird patterns on Sai's dupatta.
They were cute observations not like mine weird
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
Lol 😂.. imagine if PP installs the app on Virat’s mobile . Virat will type “ I love my Kaku “ but it’s delivered as “ I love my PP” 🤣
🤣 Hilarious.
Imagine an application that speaks ulta of what Chavans speak