How are you all doing???😊
And what u guys dicussing ur studies..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How are you all doing???😊
And what u guys dicussing ur studies..
Good. We are discussing about their work related.
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Good. We are discussing about their work related.
I see ya i graduated college already n i work now😳
Anyone from school?
I still have few months of it.
Which job you are doing
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Which job you are doing
I work as a dietition in a hospital😊
And u?
Before corona I work in Hyderabad as image processor now I'm not doing work.
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Before corona I work in Hyderabad as image processor now I'm not doing work.
U r also from hyd??
🙌
I don't think so anyone is here from the school.