Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

•|| Serenity ||• ~ A Sairat OS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

After a long day of work, Virat finally returned back to his home. It had been a really busy day for him as some really serious investigation came upon and he had to go to the outskirts of the town for investigation. He called his Aai to inform that he would be late and inform his loving wife, his Sai as she was busy in her class. His Sai, the name was enough for Virat to bring the tomato hue on his face. The love he had for her was really unexplainable. He couldn't think of a single moment without her, only he knows how he spent his time at his office or when Sai was away in college. 

Walking towards his room, he thought of their relationship, which was in true sense, a "Dil'' wali not a "Deal" wali. Within one and a half years of their marriage, they progressed so much in their relationship. Though Virat never considered his marriage as a "Deal" from within two months of his marriage, it was tough to break Sai's wall which was built around her heart and then steal the heart.

There had been lots of ups and downs in their married life because of his one wrong decision taken by him out of impulse — the promise he gave to a person once he thought he loved her. It took a long time to see that person's real face and he was glad to see her real face and his family's too. After knowing their truth, he finally left that toxic environment and shifted to his quarter provided for him. There, with his Aai, his wife Sai and Usha Maushi lived for the last 3 years. A small and cozy home with his loved ones. 

His wife was in her last year of her medical course, he couldn't wait the day she would be a doctor, he saw her struggles from the first day to this day, how she fought her own battles to make her father's dream true. 

Well, today he couldn't control his excitement as he had a surprise for her which might make her happy. Well it wasn't a big thing but her favourite candy floss. It had been a long time he didn't buy her a candy floss owing to her health condition right now. But today he's going to pamper his wife with candy floss and her favourite chocolates.

"Sai Bada! Virat had returned." Aai informed as soon as she saw Virat's jeep entering the compound.

She was a bit angry at him because first he didn't inform her that he would be late and second he was late. She wanted to spend her time with him but here he himself wasn't available. She pouted and thought to show anger on her KJ.

KJ, how she missed calling him this name. Those initial days of their marriage when the love was blooming between them, those days when they themselves were confused about their feelings, though there had been problems between them and mostly because of his family, would always be memorable for her. 

She couldn't believe time flew so fast. 3 years wasn't a small time but with Virat, with his love and care, with Aai it flew so fast with a new family member joining them soon.

Sai blushed thinking about their confession, how Virat was so pissed off because he thought she didn't love him, and took a transfer! Who does like this? Only the great KJ can do it. And she had to fall in trap of some goons there when she went to give him a surprise. Thankfully, Virat saved her and then she realised she needed to confess her love for him.

She didn't waste time and proposed to him the next day as a surprise for his birthday. He was so happy at that moment that nothing mattered at that point of time. They celebrated their moment of love and then came back to celebrate his birthday with the family.

When the toxicity of the house got higher, he couldn't tolerate and lo! They're now here without the interference from their family. Only Aai,him and Usha Maushi in this peaceful environment. 

"Sai! Sai! What are you doing?" She could hear her KJ calling her.

"I'm in the room only, Virat sir! Come!" Sai answered and again concentrated or tried to concentrate on her studies.

Virat entered the room to find his love studying, he took the candy floss, tiptoed to her and put the candy floss in front of her.

On seeing the candy floss, Sai couldn't control her excitement and hugged him turning around.

"Virat! OMG! You brought candy floss for me! Thank you Virat!" Sai couldn't control her excitement and started almost jumping.

"Sai! Sai! Control! Okay! Now you are not alone okay, you have our baby, our symbol of love within you. Relax! And sit down, let me feed you the candy floss!" Virat calmed her down and made her sit to feed the candy floss to her.

After feeding the candy floss, Virat again told, "Sai! I have another favourite thing for you." 

"What is that Virat ?" Sai enquired curiously.

"Hmm. I'll tell you before you have to give me something".Virat demanded something from her.

"What Virat? Please tell me na!" Sai enquire further.

"Hmmm. You need to give me a kiss - Aah on lips, to get that thing."  Virat asked her naughtily.

"I'm not giving that." Sai pouted and moved to the other side, crossing her hands.

"You need to! Otherwise I'm not giving you that thing." Virat naughtily expressed again..

"Aah!! You're getting naughtier day by day Virat!" Sai pouted.

"Now! I'm like this only! Give me a kiss and take your gift."  Virat again demanded from her.

"Okay Baba!" Sai agreed and tip-toed to him and gave him a light peck on his lips and then ran away to the bed.

"Aye! This is not fair ha! I asked for a kiss and you gave a peck!" Virat fake complaint. Though he knew his wife was bold in such things but her pregnancy hormones are making her shy. 

"Aah! You got your kiss and now give me my gift " Sai demanded. 

Virat smiled at her innocence, which never got lessend from her and gave her chocolates he bought for her. 

Sai was really happy and started eating it like a small baby. Virat couldn't help to stare at her innocent face.

Suddenly, Sai noticed that Virat was staring at her, she then asked him, "Why are you staring at me?" 

Virat became suddenly conscious and replied, "Just staring at my baby, who's having a baby. And eating chocolates like a baby." 

Sai couldn't help but to blush at his words. Even though they spent so many years together still his effect never had been less on her. Always his words painted a crimson hue on her face.

"Accha! Okay! By the way Virat do you want some chocolates?" Sai asked cutely.

"Hmm I want too." Virat replied.

"Okay you can  take a bite from here." Sai offered by extending the chocolate bar.

But Virat was in a different mood, he came forward to her almost close to her face and whispered, "Not from the bar" and put his lips on her chocolaty lips mumbling, "but from here" and went into the pleasure of tasting her lips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! This is Andy presenting you a small piece of writing to describe the beauty of Sairat in future. Please do like and comment if you like the OS.

Yours,

Andy

Thank You For Reading.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ufff Andu loved it so much yarrr 😳

OMG our Sai is pregnant ....hmmm seems like Virat had been very much naughty in these 3 yrs ☺️but seriously it was awesome and I loved it very much and now I wonder how would the baby look alike and I wonder either it will be a baby boy or girl 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naughty Virat... chocolate from her lips. ☺️ Aise scenes kabhi dekhne ko nahin milega. 😭

I just loved how they looked the same even though they are becoming parents. 

That was a very nice writing. 👏

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

🥰 🥰 Loved it . Lovely OS ..

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackrose92

Ufff Andu loved it so much yarrr 😳

OMG our Sai is pregnant ....hmmm seems like Virat had been very much naughty in these 3 yrs ☺️but seriously it was awesome and I loved it very much and now I wonder how would the baby look alike and I wonder either it will be a baby boy or girl 

Thank you 💓. Me too can't wait for their pregnancy track in the show.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Naughty Virat... chocolate from her lips. ☺️ Aise scenes kabhi dekhne ko nahin milega. 😭

I just loved how they looked the same even though they are becoming parents. 

That was a very nice writing. 👏

Thank you 💝 . Humare slot milna mushkil hai 😆

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

🥰 🥰 Loved it . Lovely OS ..

Thanks ☺️

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so beautiful loved it😍😍.