Comedy nights at edt🤣
At MF🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Comedy nights at edt🤣
At MF🤪
Originally posted by: rikara94
Mujhe kapurthla to Chandigarh train pe chadna hai👍🏼
Yes tum professor wala serial ke context mein boli na... Haan jao chad jao wahan👍🏼
Waise yaa professor is also good looking👍🏼
I will ask one question..
Bon while going to mandir which animal got scared of her bhasan🤪
Options
Tiger
Donkey
Snake
Buffalo
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Mujhe bhiiiiiiii☺️
Chalo le chale tumhe☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmjnX7Byq8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
I think it's a BTS of holy special...
I will ask one question..
Bon while going to mandir which animal got scared of her bhasan🤪
Options
Tiger
Donkey
Snake
Buffalo
Snake babu🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmjnX7Byq8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
I think it's a BTS of holy special...
Wow
Originally posted by: rikara94
Snake babu🤣
Right🤣
Oh God
Nish I'm gonna fail 😭