literally the best 😂OMG IM DEAD
IDHAR UDHAR uncessesarily jhak nahi hain .. while doing it himself 🤣
Hahahahahaa they know my love for idhar udhar 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
literally the best 😂OMG IM DEAD
IDHAR UDHAR uncessesarily jhak nahi hain .. while doing it himself 🤣
Hahahahahaa they know my love for idhar udhar 🤣
hehe n anokhi avoiding seeing himDamn i can't stop laughing at his halat 🤣 Bivhara kaise uske desk ke paas jaa raha tha 😆 Devi's face when he said the word 'Canteen' 🤣🤣🤣
omg bunny smile our professor is Cutiepie
anokhi truly lucky 😆Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Right now Anokhi is surrounded with chipkus😆
Official Shaurya Sabherwal 😎🔥 (@ParodyShaurya) Tweeted:
Tera dhyaab kidhar h tera hero idhar h @parodyanokhi https://t.co/lbg5wgafjG https://twitter.com/ParodyShaurya/status/1372787836244488193?s=20
🤣
😆
Official Shaurya Sabherwal 😎🔥 (@ParodyShaurya) Tweeted:
Aaj toh reema ne izzat bacha li 🌚🤦♀️
#ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani https://twitter.com/ParodyShaurya/status/1372758419698946050?s=20
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Official Shaurya Sabherwal 😎🔥 (@ParodyShaurya) Tweeted:
Tera dhyaab kidhar h tera hero idhar h @parodyanokhi https://t.co/lbg5wgafjG https://twitter.com/ParodyShaurya/status/1372787836244488193?s=20
🤣
Toh palat naa🤣🤣
These days Shaurya is more or less like "Suno naa suno naa sunlo naa😒 Humsafar mujhi ko chunlo naa🥺" 🤣
Everytime I listen to this song, I laugh so badly because all I can visualise is Shaurya running behind Anokhi from Wednesday’s episode 🤣
omg 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
Official Shaurya Sabherwal 😎🔥 (@ParodyShaurya) Tweeted:
Aaj toh reema ne izzat bacha li 🌚🤦♀️
#ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani https://twitter.com/ParodyShaurya/status/1372758419698946050?s=20
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Toh palat naa🤣🤣
These days Shaurya is more or less like "Suno naa suno naa sunlo naa😒 Humsafar mujhi ko chunlo naa🥺" 🤣
Everytime I listen to this song, I laugh so badly because all I can visualise is Shaurya running behind Anokhi from Wednesday’s episode 🤣
🤣🤣
Ikr , I can't get that image of him running behind her out of my mind 🤣