Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Kaise milega? Hug karne se pehlei Angre dhakka marega 🤪🤣
oh yes, how can I forget??
kabbu ko har baar angre door kar deta hai boss se🤣
Possessive Angre😎😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Kaise milega? Hug karne se pehlei Angre dhakka marega 🤪🤣
oh yes, how can I forget??
kabbu ko har baar angre door kar deta hai boss se🤣
Possessive Angre😎😈
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
what about Aryan me dadu ki aatma,
since they're teaming them up🤪🤣
P.S. The hell am I saying??🤣🤣
Abeeee exactly the hell is this 🤣
areehhhh arehhhh don’t u give our daada ji’s place to anyone!! No one can take his place in Daadi’s life!!
Daadi has so much importance for daada ji and that rifle
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
oh yes, how can I forget??
kabbu ko har baar angre door kar deta hai boss se🤣
Possessive Angre😎😈
Every time on the dance floor, they dance together. 🤣
Last time to hug bhi kiya tha. 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Exactly. You need rest. 🤣
I am resting only🤪
sitting in my bed, having grapes beside me and laptop in front of me😉
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
what about Aryan me dadu ki aatma,
since they're teaming them up🤪🤣
P.S. The hell am I saying??🤣🤣
Aryan mei dada ji ka aatma aata hai isliye usko itne dheele kapde dete hai😲
Dada ji k size ka🤪🤣🤣🤣
Ab main kya keh rhi hu?🤪
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Every time on the dance floor, they dance together. 🤣
Last time to hug bhi kiya tha. 🤣
sab nautanki thi, kabbu ko apne pyaar se door karne ki😈
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I am resting only🤪
sitting in my bed, having grapes beside me and laptop in front of me😉
I am lying on my bed. 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Aryan mei dada ji ka aatma aata hai isliye usko itne dheele kapde dete hai😲
Dada ji k size ka🤪🤣🤣🤣
Ab main kya keh rhi hu?🤪
Le tu bhi aagayi. 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Aryan mei dada ji ka aatma aata hai isliye usko itne dheele kapde dete hai😲
Dada ji k size ka🤪🤣🤣🤣
Ab main kya keh rhi hu?🤪
that's like my twinnie🤗
equal level of madness🤣🤣
P.S. waise you have a point, ho sakta hai dadji aryan ko dadaji ke kapde deti hain pehenne ke liye🤣