Chalo Guys Ab tob me Episode dekh hi leti hun😆
Good Night🤗
SnS Dreams😉(Ab toh show me aise scenes aa rahe hai ki sabke dreams bhi upgrade ho gaye honge😆)And I'm not talking about Daadi here🤣🤣
Take Care❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo Guys Ab tob me Episode dekh hi leti hun😆
Good Night🤗
SnS Dreams😉(Ab toh show me aise scenes aa rahe hai ki sabke dreams bhi upgrade ho gaye honge😆)And I'm not talking about Daadi here🤣🤣
Take Care❤️
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Good night girls🤗
bohot late hogayi
kal kaam hai and mujhe zombie banne ki wish nahi hai
Chalti hu
Goodnight Arul
See u tomorrow 🤗
Try to come online in the afternoon or evening coz late evening I’ll be busy that’s why
dadi k liye ek party do ayu...
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Same Yaar
Chinese maine My Girlfriend is Alien dekha hai,to Asfi ne DP lagaya tab wo pata chala par baaki ke me sirf Koreans ko hi jaanti hun😆
Basically humari knowledge is limited to Koreans 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Chalo Guys Ab tob me Episode dekh hi leti hun😆
Good Night🤗
SnS Dreams😉(Ab toh show me aise scenes aa rahe hai ki sabke dreams bhi upgrade ho gaye honge😆)And I'm not talking about Daadi here🤣🤣
Take Care❤️
Good night Shivi 🤗
SnS dreams to you too 😉
Arey aaj ka scene ☺️
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Tomorrow night dinner and party kinda dinner yaar and I’ll be staying over at cousin brother’s place
So I’ll be coming online from here and there
I’m gonna miss my Daadi sessions 🥲🥲
Miss karugi tujhe kal...
🤣🤣🤣
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
In 3 different fonts also 🤣