Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Yep... Also they were old enough for such a huge transformation
Many old people and young children got sacrificed coz they could not move 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Yep... Also they were old enough for such a huge transformation
Many old people and young children got sacrificed coz they could not move 😭
Yep.... We should get atleast one scene of them as a family.
Originally posted by: Aster.99
Yup. VashmAy was trending y'day, so AmDheer fandom was upset and have decided to trend for AmDheer 😒
Vashmay fans concerns are legitimate... Our jodi is being sidelined royally... Isme upset kya hona hai😔
Uday getting to know abt his baby is enough to run this DT😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Itna Kya discussions ho raha Hai? Kon mar geya Jo tum log 45 tak Chale aye 😳
Bina conttent ke bhagti hai to aaj content mila hai😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Yes, but just stating how they as corporate entities only look at monetary value :)
Wo funda same hai 😳
Everything is about money😳
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
45 page 😲
Ranting 😆
Originally posted by: harshil_radhi28
So True Tannu
I don’t know why they shifted all VashmAy tracks to Amdheer🥺
I know I am coming in a lil too strong, but I love both couples and I am not liking this happening with either.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Nothing else matters in love tbh. You can do ANYTHING to preserve it.
Yes, Vashma Baig Sahani and Baby Sahani love Uday Sahani ❤️
Baby sahani❤️
Uday getting to know abt his baby is enough to run this DT😆
Bina conttent ke bhagti hai to aaj content mila hai😆
Phir thik hai 😆 I have watched that video on loop just to see Uday's expressions again and again Han Brij was more shocked but still 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Itna Kya discussions ho raha Hai? Kon mar geya Jo tum log 45 tak Chale aye 😳
VashMay fans are baating their dukh😆