Does Aastha also teach economics?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does Aastha also teach economics?
shaurya was like... "paani dood kyu nahi jaate
I can't take this anymore I am leaving" 🤣
He seriously can't take anyone else near Anokhi...so possessive
Guys how do you think this whole rustication thing will play out ? Like we really are not getting BTS and stuff these days so I am like ab kya hoga...
Where is Sofna today
If I had been here would u have enjoyed chatting about me this much😲 🤣
I'm actually stuck at the police station 🥳🤣
Who would want to leave after such an encounter?😉
Chalo let’s take pledge . Especially Sofna
Forward hand 🤛 and say we are mad at Shaurya
We need apology from him by rubbing his nose on ground
We don’t drool him when he is on bed 🛌
We don’t t drool him when he is jealous
We don’t pity on him when he is running behind Anokhi like a puppy 🐶
Add on......
😲😲
So you've been doing all that behind the screen, till now?
😲😲😲
Then why add my name to it?.🤣😆
Am I the rasgulla to your kerele ragulla thoughts 😉🤣🤣
Is she decorating there FN bed or what😳
I moved way past their first night😈
You are so slow Sravs
Here Anokhi has enrolled in SIAC and already leaving😲 and you're stuck on 🤣FN
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Possibly who knows dreaming about ShaKhi SR..🤣
I had a good night sleep on my real aag and petrol jodi😎 that was born in the police station between Chai☕
Bedroom was there from start.
We got the chance to take a detour 🤬on the bonnet too 🤣