Lol I made a topic for nothing 😜😂
kya socha tha humane kya diya makers ne 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol I made a topic for nothing 😜😂
kya socha tha humane kya diya makers ne 🤣🤣
Le popatt ho gya,haldi ka chaap Amruta ne lagaya tha on Raghav's Shirt😂😂
But Pallu dancing and Raghav watching her through car's glass was kinda cute ❤️!
P.S Haldi toh nhi huya inka but Mehndi to confirm hai😂
Poppat bangaye hum🤣🙏🤷🏻♂️haldi hogayi her hand had haldi and handshake mai milgaya deep mai😝
Cloth mai furkh nahi padtha skin mai milna chaiye🤛🏻
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
chipku sister he called I call her chipkali 🤣🤣let’s see Raghu sees her fainting I don’t think they will show this show is different 🤣
Ohh 😂
Yaa even I don't think he will c..cause it will be too early to show his concern for her😆..
Baba's trust on Pallu seems to be gone😭
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
kya socha tha humane kya diya makers ne 🤣🤣
Aade alwa 🙈🤦😂
🤣Ohh that's Amrutha's hand...my whole topic got wasted🤪😆
@RD will go mad today,hook ka sapna bhi adhura reh gya uska aur haldi wala bhi🤣
Ohh 😂
Yaa even I don't think he will c..cause it will be too early to show his concern for her😆..
Baba's trust on Pallu seems to be gone😭
It’s not trust but over possessive fathers are usually like that he trust her not Raghu🤣
haldi left hand par tha handshake right se huya....Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Poppat bangaye hum🤣🙏🤷🏻♂️haldi hogayi her hand had haldi and handshake mai milgaya deep mai😝
Cloth mai furkh nahi padtha skin mai milna chaiye🤛🏻
Aur kaku ka plan tha taaki baba ko galatfaemi ho ki dono bahar haldi khel rahe the akele !!! Kyuki Raghav ko haldi nhi lagi through Pallu.
🤣
@RD will go mad today,hook ka sapna bhi adhura reh gya uska aur haldi wala bhi🤣
But mehndi ka Poora hua🤣
haldi left hand par tha handshake right se huya....
Aur kaku ka plan tha taaki baba ko galatfaemi ho ki dono bahar haldi khel rahe the akele !!! Kyuki Raghav ko haldi nhi lagi through Pallu.
Ok I didn’t observe that 😆poppat banchuke
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
It’s not trust but over possessive fathers are usually like that he trust her not Raghu🤣
Raghav has nothing to trust🤣..uski haarkatein Hi aisi hai🤣...even his Amma doesn't🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4