Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Seems like SP has finally grown a spine to tell DP of on his face about his rediculous taunts. his DP is ram phase is coming to an end. I guess losing his job is finally making him realise the world is not all sunshine and rainbows. reality is much more cruel and sad then what we expect (the person who cheated him of his money/ brothers ill-treatment towards everyone in the family).I hope he stands his ground strongly and for the right reasons in the future. tbh, while i disagree with DP's mentality/his consistent habit of indirect taunting, i will agree on one fact for like trying to find a substitute job or something for some reason...it can help in saving up some money so when he needs them he can utilize them ...or he can start up a food stall or something that incorporates his passion for food w/o caring for what dp's perspective is at this point bc everyone's habitual to hearing his taunts...thats why i feel he'll be more supportive of the girls than dp himself at this point...rather than just taunting, either find a job & concurrently pursue his cooking passion or set up some food stall/food selling business from their house...

it was pretty disturbing to see DP trying to defend his sick mentality. it's so illogical that it's not even funny. the excuses he gives really is just a reminder that times have changed. things that worked then will not now. like most people, students especially dont use button phones anymore, simply because all learning materials are mostly online. The same goes for his shop. lol, kusum's reaction was hysterical to watch....resonated with her feelings towards dp's logicality in tryin' to coin gunnu/sattu's actions ROFL... 🤣 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Actually the NGO lady threatening to file a police complaint is non-factual because men are not allowed in a ladies salon for example. A police complaint can be filed only if the saloon claims to be unisex and then bans women. As long as K&S is marked as a men's saloon, there is no legal basis for them to make a complaint. Making noise on SM is a different topic as anyone can say anything on SM anyway.

Yes, even I felt that this was sorta non-factual TBH. Each salon is different from one another --- there are men-based salons that allow women and there are those that don't and similar case for women-based salons + how much entry are they allowing for that respective gender. From a legal perspective, we are oblivious to the ins and outs + creating hullabaloo on SM can get out of proportion. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

i also felt that, bhena. the line "app toh tabhi mujhe phone karte ho jab problem hain." was kinda weird. then her being angrier then usual also. i guess thats the reason,

as i mentioned before, these stretch of episodes to me are the changing dynamics of characters and their development.  

i kinda felt the scene overall was a filler for some reason...it gave away the fact that pramod's parents havent talked w/ dp regarding this...

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Did you see his confident and the way he side her hand speaks alot . Pramod is coming stronger these days ... 

YES totally agreed. I had in fact made a post on that a while back saying that I would like to see a more assertive side so this seems to be a step in the right direction. I just felt that her reaction was totally disproportional to what the situation was (writing-wise). Funnily, it felt like she was one of those ML from regressive ITV showing their power in front of FL for no reason.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalegirl

YES totally agreed. I had in fact made a post on that a while back saying that I would like to see a more assertive side so this seems to be a step in the right direction. I just felt that her reaction was totally disproportional to what the situation was (writing-wise). Funnily, it felt like she was one of those ML from regressive ITV showing their power in front of FL for no reason.

Ditto here everything is opposite . Here Mla are soft and strong unlike Those torture pati wale ...

Well Pramod is back to square... 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tbh, while i disagree with DP's mentality/his consistent habit of indirect taunting, i will agree on one fact for like trying to find a substitute job or something for some reason...it can help in saving up some money so when he needs them he can utilize them ...or he can start up a food stall or something that incorporates his passion for food w/o caring for what dp's perspective is at this point bc everyone's habitual to hearing his taunts...thats why i feel he'll be more supportive of the girls than dp himself at this point...rather than just taunting, either find a job & concurrently pursue his cooking passion or set up some food stall/food selling business from their house...

see that i understand. I've said it before his behaviour after losing his job was unfair to everyone around him. my point is that he has started to retaliate to the taunts rather then just sitting and listening to them.

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i kinda felt the scene overall was a filler for some reason...it gave away the fact that pramod's parents havent talked w/ dp regarding this...

true. but it was a bit different from how the characters would have normally reacted.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

tbh, while i disagree with DP's mentality/his consistent habit of indirect taunting, i will agree on one fact for like trying to find a substitute job or something for some reason...it can help in saving up some money so when he needs them he can utilize them ...or he can start up a food stall or something that incorporates his passion for food w/o caring for what dp's perspective is at this point bc everyone's habitual to hearing his taunts...thats why i feel he'll be more supportive of the girls than dp himself at this point...rather than just taunting, either find a job & concurrently pursue his cooking passion or set up some food stall/food selling business from their house...

see that i understand. I've said it before his behaviour after losing his job was unfair to everyone around him. my point is that he has started to retaliate to the taunts rather then just sitting and listening to them.

Exactly , SP should find a job rather sitting in house . He should do some work so that he would be busy and away from his taunts ..

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly , SP should find a job rather sitting in house . He should do some work so that he would be busy and away from his taunts ..

Hoga... woh bhi hoga

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

lol honestly speaking, i feel perhaps he wanted someone to understand his pov, including dp...when dp didnt show that trust or remorse + criticized his hobby , he got really agitated + his feelings got nailed to the coffin...

retaliation is nice but there is a limit like for how long (just look at garima & the wonders she's doing now)...because at some point, the smoke from the fire is gonna travel through the balcony and dimag ka time bomb kabi na kabi toh fatega....

going by how sp's character graph is developing --- first, he was demure & had a job for the sake of pleasing his brother...now, he doesnt therefore, he finds more means through retaliation in a more open fashion towards dp...its just like the girls like they are indirectly taunting dp whereas he uses a more directly once triggered by dp when he chided sp for working w/ the papad...i guess its culminating more bc he gets passionate when he cooks food and sometimes lost in his land...he doesnt criticize others...but when he doesnt do it/gets criticized, it becomes a ticking bomb...