🤣 hi5 same pinch lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 hi5 same pinch lol
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Idk i guess life got busy🤣
Yeah that make sense..i m enjoying till i can😆
Thats good. Right now i am onto criminal kinda shows like mentalist, hannibal, prodigon son
As I was listening to old songs, I remembered this one too. One of my favorite songs from the 90's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJxDcuW538&ab_channel=TipsOfficial
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats good. Right now i am onto criminal kinda shows like mentalist, hannibal, prodigon son
I heard abt The Mentalist..smone told me to try it..its like Arjun😆
🥳Congo shongo bongo to all the winners👏very well deserved🥳
jisne bhi mujhe nominate kiya thank you 🤗❤️
ek gadbad hai 🤓

ye inspector tobias gregson kam aur nintendo waala MARIO zyaada lag raha hai🤣 awesome siggies pro 👏❤️
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
🥳Congo shongo bongo to all the winners👏very well deserved🥳
jisne bhi mujhe nominate kiya thank you 🤗❤️
ek gadbad hai 🤓
ye inspector tobias gregson kam aur nintendo waala MARIO zyaada lag raha hai🤣 awesome siggies pro 👏❤️
Thank you Misthi🤗 u know i nominated u ❤️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I heard abt The Mentalist..smone told me to try it..its like Arjun😆
I dont know lol i havent seen arjun so🤷♀️
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
As I was listening to old songs, I remembered this one too. One of my favorite songs from the 90's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJxDcuW538&ab_channel=TipsOfficial
kya song hai yaar