You don't watch it, so you wouldn't know. 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 okay as u say😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
You don't watch it, so you wouldn't know. 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 okay as u say😆
That was something so spicy does to your nose. 😆
This looks yummy.
I used to long time ago😆
How much episodes are in season 1 again?
If I don't start it this month then it's gona have to be after 2 months. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You don't watch it, so you wouldn't know. 🤣
Yeah n i will never watch too🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I used to long time ago😆
Why not now?
I started last year..courtesy lockdown😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How much episodes are in season 1 again?
If I don't start it this month then it's gona have to be after 2 months. 😆
13 ep of around 42-50 mins
Idk i guess life got busy🤣